Saturday 17 February 2018

Childish Sims and an Abduction

I swear to the Watcher above, Phil is friggin' annoying. If I had an anvil, I'd drop it on him. I have started studying alchemy and that unlocks a whole new catalog of pain that I can unleash on Phil if he starts getting uppity.

The only one in the household who doesn't annoy the ever-lovin' flark out of me is River and she's the absolute best. The rest of them make me want to choke every livin' one of them.

Of course I had to do my almost daily "bottoms-up" in the dumpster. I swear to the Watcher that the smell would wake the dead. If it wasn't for the fact that my olfactory senses are pretty much deadened by now, I'd have thrown up my guts as well as the contents of it. I feel like Han Solo saying "What a wonderful smell you've discovered."

While I'm discovering new nasal passage torture, Catherine is busy playing in puddles. This is what happens when you have two people with the childish trait. At least we don't have a stereo yet. If I have to hear "Be Gronk" one more flarking time...I'm going to go ballistic.

I find Phil doesn't get tired of talking to himself. I guess he finds that he's a good conversationalist. Who needs friends when you have yourself to amuse you.

Well, good ol'Xander got on my wrong side. Was out doing some filching and he had this smirk on his face. Well, he had my fist in his face the next second.

He didn't like that, so we got into a bit of a tiff. Yeah, I kicked his flarking ~bleep~.

Then just for good measure, I went home and made Catherine nearly jump out of her skin. It was for all the times that she'd scared River.

Yay, me...

It's always nice to have dinner with your girlfriend; River and I are both homebodies. She's not really a party-animal type. Her idea of a good time is curling up with a good book and a warm body beside her (mine).

That flarking idjit, Phil, had to investigate the twinkling lights. Didn't I warn you about the twinkling lights, Phil...but noooooo, it must have gone in one ear and out the other...

Yeah...

Well, guess the alien probes up his hoo-hah absolutely made his day.

...or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment