Saturday 17 February 2018

Two New Roomies.

I decided that I needed to bring in more room-mates...because the room-mates that I had (other than River weren't cutting it - she works hard, and plays hard too...if you get my drift). I had to have a discussion with Phil about his propensity to be late for work. Y'know...no pay...more pain.

Our first room-mate was an Asian male. He said his name was Haruo Chikamori; WHAT? My name is that...but he wasn't evil, like me. He didn't have the good trait though, but he was much more physically fit than me, judging from the way that he filled out his shirt - that made me dislike him even more; that stuck-up, pretentious prig. I need to show him who is boss. When two alphas meet-up, they definitely don't like each other.

The other room-mate was his wife. Oh freakin' great...now I have to spend money to build a second room because the two of them together won't be able to sleep in the same room with Catherine and Phil. WHY did I think this was a good idea? So right off the bat, I'm going to be out of pocket. Mrs. Chikamori doesn't have a job. But she's artistic, so I'm going to have to get her an easel and hope she's somewhat decent with a paintbrush.

Of course, the two of them started talking to each other about how great it was to have a place to stay.

That provided a good way for the "landlord" (me) to announce my presence...

...he went to do a "high-five" and I flatly rejected it. "Hey, buddy, I'm not your friend, I'm your landlord. Your rent better be paid on time and you'd better make absolutely sure that it's there in full every month on the first. You got it"

"I can't count on my two current room-mates to keep a job so I'm not too hopeful about either of you two.

You don't pay the rent, you go out...Got it?"

...and just for good measure I told him, "And your wife had better be earning something too other than just being around for your woohoo pleasure." I think that offended him because he took a swing at me. Bad choice, bub.

He learned the quick way that you don't mess with someone who is evil and mean-spirited, because he will more than likely really enjoy kicking your ~bleep~

So, our house grew out by one room, into which I stuck Phil and Catherine because well, I could. I had to get a queen-sized bed for the new couple. Geez, I hope that I earn back the amount of money I spent on those two in rent, because I'm in the hole bringing these two in. They're gonna work hard for me.

...or we're all going to be living out of tents...and then that'll give me reason to kick everyone's behind (everyone that is male, that is). Phil and Good_Haruo (as I'm gonna refer to that goody-two-shoes from now on) are going to learn a whole new meaning of P-A-I-N.

No comments:

Post a Comment