Saturday 17 February 2018

Getting To Know You

The morning started out like usual, me and the girlfriend painting on opposite sides of the bedroom; just quietly enjoying each other's company.

Then I had to get on my bike and head out to go do some dumpster diving. I'm really getting sick of this. Being a dumpster diver is no easy shakes. If I'm not dodging cockroaches which don't get you anything in terms of §, I come up with insects five out of ten, which for me is frankly a waste of a binning excursion because the money is in the reclamation of furniture. Man, these Sims are wasteful; my mom would have tortured me on a spit if she saw me tossing out the quality of furniture that these binning adventures have netted me.

Meanwhile, everyone was getting to know everyone else. Why the flark am I doing all the work?

Evidently Phil let one go. Ewwww, in the kitchen? You disgusting stunted slime! Poor River ended up walking right in the space where he'd been standing.

River loves talking to everyone.

So does Heather, but frankly Phil just confused and annoyed her.

Well, I didn't need him scaring off the new rents so I came home and scared the pee out of him.

...then took some time with my favorite person in the entire world...

After all, what's life if you can't enjoy it...with someone special?

No comments:

Post a Comment