Tuesday 20 February 2018

The Protest

Evil_Haruo:The insignificant sims were at City Hall protesting the fact that they were getting bombarded by rocks from space. Did they really think that they were going to do something by chanting, "WE HATE ROCKS! BAN THE ROCKS!" I guess they're more stupid than I thought. Like they're going to stop the meteors by chanting. Do they not remember Newton's First Law of Inertia? An object at rest will stay at rest and an object once in motion will stay in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force. Do these Sims think that a piece of paper banning rocks will stop a meteor that is travelling tens of thousands of miles per second?

I think not...

No chance in Hel.

They had about as much chance at stopping a meteor as a snowball staying frozen in an Easy-Bake oven. I don't think holding their arms over their heads would do much good either.

Central Park got hit again and Beau Andrews died this time. Too bad, so sad.

I cycled home after collecting the space-rocks to add to our saleable collection and cooked dinner after getting home and analyzing the rocks which were pretty decent in terms of §. Some were in the order of §11K.

I decided that first order of the day in the morning was to scare the living pee out of Phil which provided me with a warm fuzzy feeling.

Then I decided to rant on the stupidity of Sims...

Ranting is good for the soul. It doesn't do anyone any good to keep things pent up, because it stresses you out and I don't know about you, but I don't like being stressed out. On top of that it lets people know just how you feel about certain things...and for certain people on the receiving end of that rant, it keeps them on their toes. If they feel stressed about that. Not my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment