Wednesday 14 February 2018

One Good Turn Deserves Another

The next morning didn't put me in a great mood either. While I was cooking breakfast, the darned kitchen sink decided to caca out on me, nearly causing a flood in the kitchen/dining room area. While it was proceeding to pee all over the floor, I ended up getting doused which didn't make me a very happy camper.

Well, once repaired the plumbing tract dysfunction, dried myself off and mopped the floor, I got busy with getting the cooking done that I had originally started. Stupid sink.

Well, Phil was still asleep, and if he didn't wake up soon, he'd be late for work. So I decided to give him a helping hand. Wasn't that just so nice of me. ~evil grin~

"HEY TIME TO GET UP...GOOFBALL!!!

When River got home, I distracted her from "raging Phil" who had just gotten back from work...and was still teed off about being woken up with a megaphone. What's his problem? He needs to take a chill-pill. After all, he did need to get to work. If I hadn't woken him up he'd have been late for work and his work performance would have suffered. It's just me being my usual conscientious self, right? "Don't mind him, River, darling, he's just peed off because he's just like that... y'know..."

Meanwhile Catherine's going out to play in puddles. I mean, what the heck? She's going to catch her death of cold or freeze into a popsicle. That means that I have to get my tired butt out of bed and defrost her before Grim decides to claim her. Do they even realize just how much I do for them?

The next day, I'm back to dumpster diving again. Have to make sure the bills are paid so that they don't repossess the house. If something gets repossessed, I'm going to be really, really...MAD!

I think Phil and Catherine are dancing around each other...maybe they need a good shove in the right direction...(off a cliff). I do know of several.

Maybe she likes him, but I don't see why...he's got a few bricks short of a full wall and well, he spends a lot of time arguing with himself. Maybe that's attractive to Catherine. Who knows what her proclivities are.

~cue "Morning Song": I decided to scare the pee out of Phil and sneaked up behind him as he was watching the sunset over the Pacific Ocean. ~evil cackle~ It was funny to see him grab his chest in absolute petrified fear. Next time I'll use a megaphone. It might be funny to see him launch into lunar orbit.

"Awwww...why'd you have to do that man. Now I gotta change my underwear!"

"Because I can, Phil...What you gonna do about it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment