Wednesday 14 February 2018

Frustrations Boil Over

Bills are a necessary evil. At least in my books. Bills are a sign that someone owns you and that you owe money to them. Twice a week like clockwork without fail. You torch the bills, they send you another one...and this time with a Net 30 including late penalty. At least in Canada they don't send you to debtors prison, but the gaggle of jackals trying to feast over your carcass will make you wish they did. Of course, it may take a while before I make enough money to buy out the buggers' businesses and send them to purgatory, where they belong.

Phil of course was dead asleep in the middle of the evening. If he throws his entire sleep schedule off, he's not going to be able to concentrate on bringing about a three eyed fish like he's been yackin' off about. Well, anyways, I decided to do him a favour to save his sleep schedule. I don't think he appreciated it though.

In for a penny, in for a pound, might as well wake EVERYBODY up. Pulled out my megaphone and started ranting in the kitchen about how unappreciative everyone is regarding my cooking and leaving everything a mess. "You ungrateful buggers!!!"

The only one who appreciates me is River. Well...at least she's the most important one. But frankly the good old guilt trip that I laid down on the other two probably made their ears smart. Good.

But of course, Catherine didn't appreciate the wake-up and proceeded to make River quite aware of that fact while River was out appreciating the sunshine outside.

Dang room-mates!

Can't live with them, Can't live without them...or the bills wouldn't be able to be paid off as quickly. At least Phil is working...and so is River. Catherine, I have no idea what the heck she does. But she goes out every afternoon like clockwork...doing goodness knows what. If she brings any money in, I have no idea. I saw a $5250.00 purchase of something, I had no idea, but I hacked my way into the credit card company and hacked my money back into my account. I'll let this lie, but the next time something happens where there's a big purchase like that which she doesn't tell me about, I'm going to let her know just in case Catherine doesn't understand that most of my time being upended in a bunch of foul smelling goo is what brought us the lion's share of that money. So she'd better be careful about what she spends that money on.

I've also noticed Catherine scaring River everytime she has an objection with the way I broach things. And I noticed that River is too nice about letting that sort of malarkey go. I may have to scare Catherine in return and see how she likes it.

Bloody Flarking Heck...someone plugged the darned toilet again!!! If I didn't spend enough time sunk up to my neck in caca, I have to come home to THIS?!!! Surely they have the sense to do something about this before I come home? If not, I find out whose responsible, they might be getting choked.

"Phil, I hope for your sake, that it wasn't YOU that plugged the flarkin' toilet!"

Maybe my hidden threat made Phil think twice, because when I got home the next afternoon, he was industriously scrubbing the kitchen sink. He'd better not scratch the electroplating on that sink. Otherwise, I won't get my money's worth out of that sink and I'm going to take it out of his miserable hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment