Thursday 15 February 2018

Meeting The Challenge

Evidently River and Catherine were trying to get along despite Catherine trying to scare her every so often. River is always so congenial, which makes people wonder why I'm with her. Or even more aptly, why she's with me.

Asides from her job at Wilsonoff Theatre, River paints when she has time.

...that is when we're not sleeping...

...and in the mornings, I cook and paint my paintings...

And most days I'm usually upended head-first into the dumpster trying to dig for stuff to make enough simoleons so that we are able to pay the bills and still be able to live half-decently. I'm also developing a terrific collection of smeltable metals. It's just that it costs too darned much to send them in to smelt. I've lost count of how many times, I've upchucked my guts out. It must be in the high fifties now, I hope Catherine and Phil are friggin' grateful for all the abuse I've put my digestive tract through.

River loves painting; she's always been artistic; she tells me. And at least...it brings in money. As she gains in experience, she'll make more money...which will be even more substantial in getting us that mansion that I've always wanted. After all, what good is money if you can't show it off and make the peons jealous.

I know that Phil is trying to psyche himself up to challenge me for leadership of the house. He's got an over-inflated sense of his self-esteem, he's been practicing (albeit it's more of a "talking to himself" sort of thing) rather vociferously. But I did catch my name in there at some point so I'm going to take that as a direct challenge. I will probably stomp him into the ground when I have a chance.

No evil over-lord lets a challenge go unanswered. Especially not when it comes from the likes of him. Phil needs to learn his place in the heirarchy.

There were too many people at the other dumpster location. I had to switch spots.

Stopped at home long enough to take a shower...with River. ~evil laughter~

...and then I had to go outside and paint for a while

After all, the quickest way to make money was to start investing in multiple streams of income (investing in businesses...and making that business and the peons there work for you). The slowest way was to make money by doing "everything yourself" which wasn't very efficient if you wanted to become rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment