Sunday 18 February 2018

Sunset Valley - a Cosmic Shooting Gallery

I heard that there were going to be more impacts in the area, so I cycled down (I must have hit my head or something...who in their right mind cycles towards an asteroid impact zone...but I had to grab those meteors - there could be some very rare gigantic space rocks that could propel us out of poverty.

But as far as safety is concerned; who really does decide that the best place to be during an asteroid storm is at ground zero? Whoever thinks that has probably got more than a few screws loose. Why run the risk of getting flattened. But then again, if I've got magic enough to divert a few asteroids towards the planet, then I've got enough powers to deflect a couple inbound rocks away from me.

Sure enough, Sunset Valley's Central Park got pummelled. No kidding that it caused quite a few Sims to panic.

Grimmy showed up when one of the Sims who had panicked ran into a falling space rock and got crushed into pulp. But then Grim was the recipient of a lightning strike or two...

Well, tough luck to be him...

But, the Watcher was not yet finished with Sunset Valley yet. Another shower of meteors pummelled Central Park.

It's been said that the planet is in a cosmic shooting gallery; well the Universe is batting 10 for 10 these past few days. Because those asteroids have been lined up on Sunset Valley like a Coalition sniper sighting in a target in the Korangal Valley in Afghanistan.

Sims were utterly terrified and I was enjoying every minute of it.

Connor Frio appeared to be immune to the effects of lightning...and I figured; maybe I need to move him into my household and have him go collect the space rocks...at least then I wouldn't run the risk of having to worry about keeping my attention diverted on whether there was one falling on top of me.

But the Universe wasn't done with Sunset Valley yet...

...and of course Grim would be kept busy again that night. He might start charging overtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment