Saturday 17 February 2018

Going Filching and Losing My Marbles

Late Night-early morning is the best time for me, because that's when I make the really big simoleons. It's just a matter of sneaking into the garages and making off with their cars. Then it's selling them on the black market and recouping back some of the money for it. Nobody ever pays full price on a car so you just have to keep swiping. But it's a darned sight less taxing on my stomach then upending myself into a cesspool of Sim excess and gross food waste, like binning is. I just pop the lock, sneak myself in and I'm outta there. Gone in 60 Seconds.

Hasta la vista, baby... That's almost §4000.00 in two heists. I tried stealing the plane statue at the military base (it's not able to be stolen). But the MPs caught me and told me to get off their property. Oh well...I'll be lookin' for more cars when I'm not binning and making a reunion with the contents on my stomach.

On the other hand, the total haul allowed me to get alchemy books and an "Aleister's Alchemy Station" so that I could research alchemy and create potions giving me access to incredible powers. You realize just how badly this could go for Sunset Valley. BWA HA HA HA HA HA

Of course, what really made me flip my lid was the fact that Phil broke the shower, and then just proceeded to mop up the floor completely ignoring the fact that the shower was spraying water all over the freakin' floor. I came home to nearly an inch of water around the whole floor.

Somebody is going to feel my wrath...somebody is going to pay...in loads of pain...I SHALL MAKE THEM SUFFER... BWA HA HA HA HA HA *cough*...HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Revenge will be sweet. I told Phil that he had better consider fixing the shower faucet before mopping up first. Use your flarkin' brain, Phil. Oh, that's right, you don't have one.

I took out my revenge on the first first Sunset Valley sim that I saw, it was just his poor luck that I came upon Boyd Wainright. I had known that he had tried to hack into my bank account; mainly because Sunset Valley Credit Union had told me so.

"QUIT HACKING MY ACCOUNT!!!! YOU MISERABLE CREEP!!!" On top of the pain from the right cross to the side of cheek (I dislocated his jaw), I made his ears ring with my megaphone.

Boyd shook his head trying to clear the tweety-birds circling around his head..as if he couldn't hear me the first time so I told him a second time. "I SAID...CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!!!! QUIT HACKING MY BANK ACCOUNT!!!!"

He claimed to know nothing about the hacking incident even though Sunset Valley PD had traced his IP address right to his physical address. Liar liar pants on fire...and just to punctuate that point, I let him know about my firestarting prowess.

I can see why Darth Vader likes Force-Choke, because Boyd Wainright just became the subject of my wrath.

"No, Boyd...you underestimate my powers..."

Flark...at least the Dark Lord of the Sith didn't have to go binning after choking someone to his demise.

No comments:

Post a Comment